Are you doing anything to acknowledge Women's History Month or Kick Butts Day (March 21)? I like to honor women's history by telling stories about women in my own family. Great-grandma rode a horse to school, for example, and grew up in a converted chicken coop, and had an "pretty" outhouse covered in runner beans.
I'm totally into genealogy and family history. That's how I discovered that I'm cousin to President Obama.
Easter, Eoster, Easter Bunny, Easter Eggs
Easter 2014: April 20
Other popular topics:
- The New USDA MyPlate Printables and Activities for Kids
- Cuisenaire Rod Printable Activities and Worksheets
- Grandparents Day printables
- Home Care for Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Small-Hand Simplified Guitar Chords for Children
- Tiny Teacup Pigs
- Printable and Online Mandala Coloring Pages
- Homeschool Curriculum Standards Print Checklists
- Time-In Versus Time-Out
- Natural Methods of Labor Induction